Endoscopy : EUS
Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) or echo-endoscopy is a medical procedure in which endoscopy (insertion of a probe into a hollow organ) is combined with ultrasound to obtain images of the internal organs in the chest, abdomen and colon.
• Wide and smooth flare edges prevent the risk of migration and possibility of stent related luminal damages
• Available in various diameter (Up to 16mm), designed to optimize drainage and Necrosectomy
• Retrieval String for repositioning or easy removal
• Radiopaque markers: 3 (three) at both ends & 2 (two) in the middle
Spaxus Stent for the drainage of pancreatic pseudocyst and gallbladder.
• Dual flanges prevents migration and maintains lumen
• Fully silicone covered to prevent leaks and for easy removal
• Three radiopaque markers at both ends and two in the middle
• Available in various diameters to optimise drainage
• Stent diameters 8mm – 16mm / Stent length 2cm