The Thermo Scientific Heratherm Advance Protocol Microbiological Incubators include dual convection technology and deliver excellent temperature consistency. These incubators are an effective and flexible tool in the lab, to be used for multiple applications.
• Dual convection for application
versatility - fan speed adjustable from 0 to 100%
• Advanced digital timer for daily or weekly ON / OFF cycles
• Internal socket allows the use of equipment, such as shakers or stirrers, inside the unit • Easy to clean, corrosion-resistant stainless-steel interior (AISI 304)
• Intuitive user interface for setting temperature
• Large, easy to read vacuum fluorescent display
• Exceptionally small footprint
• Broad temperature range from 5°C above ambient to 105°C—suitable for drying applications
• Temperature uniformity of ±0.6 (Fan off) and between ±0.2°C and ±0.4C (Fan full speed) (measured at 37°C)
• Temperature stability of ±0.1°C (measured at 37°C)
• Internal glass door allows sample viewing without impacting temperature
Plastic pipettes and centrifuge tubes used for liquid handling and separation.
For more than 50 years, the Falcon brand has set the standard for high-quality disposable plastic ware. With proven reliability and consistency for dependable research outcomes, choose Falcon tubes and pipes.
Falcon conical and round-bottom tubes are preferred by life science researchers around the world because of the thoughtful design and attention to manufacturing detail that goes into our products.
They have been designed, tested, and proven to assist you in your research like no other products on the market. Subtle details make Falcon tubes more reliable, more durable, and easier to use. These details add up to big differences in the way you work.