Point of Care : Obstetrics
The branch of medicine and surgery concerned with childbirth and midwifery.
Every delivery is unique! Mystic II is designed to ensure the clinician has the safest device for every Operative Vaginal Delivery.
Improved outcomes begin with better choices—better choices begin with Mystic II
Soft Bell cups result in less trauma.
• Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews1 and UpToDate2 recommend using soft bell-shaped vacuum extractors for OA presentations.
• Studies demonstrate that hard plastic cups have laceration rates as high as 14.1%3.
Select Mystic II M-Style® Mushroom® cups for a more gentle approach to non-OA deliveries that may require higher traction forces.
• Mystic II with the new low-profile M-Style Mushroom cup is one of the softest lowprofile cups available.
• The low-profile M-Style cup ensures a gentle but effective approach to occiput posterior deliveries and other presentations where more traction is required.
• Even during C-sections, the Mystic II low-profile M-Style cup and new longer stem make using vacuum easier and softer.
Mystic II’s built in safety valve ensures the gauge will not allow the user to exceed vacuum levels beyond 58 cmHg.
One Size Does Not Fit All
For more than 20 years, our Mityvac family of products has assisted obstetricians in delivering healthy babies safely when labor necessitates operative vaginal delivery.
CooperSurgical is the leader in the vacuum delivery system industry—with good reason.
Our Mityvac line of products provides the most advanced technology to date. With the Mystic MitySoft Bell cup and the latest ergonomic design of the M-Style semirigid Mushroom cup, you can select the most appropriate cup based on clinical presentation.