Interventional Radiology : Vascular Embolisation
Embolisation is closing of a blood vessel that may be ruptured and bleeding into the patient's body. Embolisation is also done to close off a blood vessel that could be feeding a tumour or fibroid.
BALT’s spirales are composed of a fine platinum wire. They are designed for intravascular use in neuroradiological of peripheral zones, for the treatment of arterio-vascular malformations and aneurysms.
Three ranges of coils are available: free platinum spirales with or without fibers, and Flow Coils.
• Embolisation Coils with or without Fibers
• Without Fiber:, .018" and .037"
• With Fibers: .015" and .032"
• Made of platinum
• Highly radiopaque: provides superior fluoroscopic visualisation
• No ferromagnetic material: MRI compatible
• Soft and flexible: for accurate positioning and excellent packing
• Wide range of lengths and diameters: to suit your requirements