Endoscopy : Pulmonology
Pulmonology is a medical speciality that deals with diseases involving the respiratory tract.
Compact, one cart ultrasound processor with high quality image facilitates endoscopic ultrasonography. For a more accurate diagnosis, advanced HD image processing technology married with exceptional endoscope manoeuvrability and insertion capability.
New HD scopes include ultrasound video bronchoscopes for EBUS, with 360° radial and linear endoscope options.
Experience Interventional Pulmonology
Fujifilm‘s electronic bronchoscopes can meet all your requirements for enhanced endoscopic bronchial care. Incorporation of leading endoscopic technologies means that these series can provide you with:
• High quality images to enhance efficency in diagnosis
• Straight forward operability
• Improved insertability
• High levels of durability complimented by our video and image processors, our comprehensive range of endoscopes is suited to a wide variety of applications.
Virtual Bronchoscopic Navigation (VBN) System
Image Guidance for Bronchoscopy
- Provides real-time path navigation within the lungs for lung biopsy and other DX/TX procedures.
- Side-by-side navigation pairs real-time and virtual images throughout procedure
- Navigation guides user to target with 3mm accuracy
- System operation does not require specialized, disposable instruments
Real-time guidance with LungPoint® Virtual Bronchoscopic Navigation simultaneously shows the live and virtual views and the path to follow-with navigation accuracy of 3mm
INTUITIVE GUIDANCE AND NAVIGATION
- Target is superimposed on actual bronchoscopic view
- Live view is displayed simultaneously alongside the virtual animation views and path, confirming location and orientation as you maneuver through the airways
- Airway diameter measurements help size bronchoscope, stent, valve, implant devices
FIDUCIAL MARKER PLANNING & PLACEMENT
- Fiducial marker locations are automatically calculated based on the target location and user defined parameter settings
- The primary target (green) and fiducials (yellow with green dots) are all displayed on the pink airways of the 3D airway tree and in 2D left and right fiducial projection views
- The customizable projection views are based on the requirements of SBRT imaging angles